Blogging is a communication tool that gives you the opportunity to express yourself on your acting platform. You’ll be able to share your passions and this can create a career you never foresaw. At The Playground, we believe blogging can build your professional network and earn you more exposure within the acting field.
The acting industry continues to change, and actors need to keep up with the times. Look at every opportunity as a way to build your brand. Therefore, we would like to share some of the advantages of blogging:
- Blogging allows you to let your creativity shine. It helps to make your actor website a home base and makes it easier for you to network and grow your reputation.
- Blogging is not time-consuming. Once you prepare a schedule for your acting blog and familiarize yourself, it may take minutes to publish a post. You can schedule yourself to post once a week or twice a month when you start.
- Finding posts to blog about is quite easy. You can share a lousy audition experience or a funny situation that happened on your way to an audition. Share your story and you’ll be surprised how intriguing and enlightening it will be for others.
- Blogging sites are always upgrading their platforms, so you’ll be able to learn and work with new features.
- Blogging websites are affordable. Their control panel for setting up websites is extremely comprehensive.
- Eventually, you’ll get people visiting your website from other social media platforms. You can link your blog to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Eventually, you’ll get people visiting your website from other social media platforms.
We, at The Playground, believe blogging can be fun and it’s worth venturing into to enhance your acting career. Contact us to learn more about our blog and even sign up for some acting classes.